Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kicking - not quite!

Well, I am surely not "kicking" yet - but I sure am hobbling around! Surgery came off without a hitch - even took me in a little early. They gave me a great little cocktail in the iv and I don't even remember kissing Russ goodbye! When I came to a couple of nurses were admiring my pedicure! Always nice to have your feet admired! haha Anyway - wrapped from my toes to my thighs with an ace bandage which keeps me from making the leg straight and from bending it too. So long story short - I am mending and will be trying not to overdo!

Hugs to all of you and thanks for the prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you...sending you love and get well wishes!
Love, Kim, Dave & Karsten

Anonymous said...

Gwamma,
I wanted to come over after my doctor appointment, but mommy said no (you were resting). Feel better. I love you!
Karsten

Joelle Lynn said...

always, always have a great pedicure, you never know when someone will admire your feet:)
gotta love it! glad to hear you are recovering well! Hollare if you need anything, although I am sure your girls will take great care!