Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bumpy cake cupcakes!

Wow - what a treat we had today for Kim and Steve's birthdays! We had bumpy cake cupcakes! My favorite thing to eat is cake - so right up my alley!

We enjoyed having the whole family here together - and the grandkids enjoyed seeing all the cousins too!

Will post some pictures as soon as our official photograher, Michelle, sends me some! ;-)

On a side note - I will be out of commission for a couple of days - having arthroscopic knee surgery on Monday, April 14. Tired of having my knee dictate where I can go and what I can do! Please pray for a sucessful surgery and a quick recovery!

See you soon - and make a difference!

2 comments:

Joelle Lynn said...

Praying for you Karla, Matt and I both know how those kneed things go.... Youa re strong and will recoup in no time.

Doreen said...

Yes, we are praying in NJ. Love the new blog look! Talk to u soon.

Miss you in NJ!