Friday, July 04, 2008

8 years ago yesterday...I met my chiropractor!

On July 2, 2000 I found myself in a real mess -
unable to stand up without a lot of pain.
I had spent about 45 minutes bent over trying
to start a lawn mower (trying to be helpful!).
Funny thing is this lawn mower always starts very easy
but I had no idea that the gas was shut off and so no
way would that lawn mower start!
The next day, July 3, I had Kari drive up and get me the phone
number of the chiropractor near our house.
They were so very nice and said to come right in.
I got to meet Dr. Arnold, his wife Kristin and
assistant Louise that day.
After an exam, x-rays and an adjustment
Duane told me that he would be golfing in
the morning on July 4 but he would call me and
wanted me to come in for another adjustment.
Can you imagine someone coming in on a holiday
to help you out???

Dr. Greg has now joined Dr. Duane Arnold.




Office Manager Trisha






Assistant Kate (who is also a
personal trainer at Level Fitness - 25 & Van Dyke)







and last but not least,
Emily, a Certified Massage Therapist.


Can't say enough good things about
Washington Family Chiropractic.
Always professional,
Always friendly,
Always ready to help patients learn
to be more healthy!

And in case you are wondering -
no, I never tried to start that lawn mower again!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't care how good they are nobody will touch my neck!!!