Friday, November 21, 2008

39 Years!

Russ and I were married
39 years ago today!
Wow, I really am
amazed at how fast those years
have gone by!
Yes, we were "babies" when
we got married - just
18 and 20 years old!
I asked him recently if he
wanted to do a cruise for
our 40th anniversary
(I figure why wait for 50 -
my folks did and then mom
passed away just 4 months too early).
He said no. Not in the greatest
mood that day I guess because
who in their right mind would
say no to a cruise!! ;-)
I told him then that the celebration
planning was now in his court.
Ha ha - we will see what happens
next year!
He has been as special to me
as I have been to him -
God Blessed us both and
we are grateful!

2 comments:

Denise and Gerry DeVirgilis said...

I love you both. Congrats and many many more. And to answer your question.... I would say no to a cruise.... barf!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, if he doesn't want to go with you on a cruise then I will! :-) Happy Anniversary!