Saturday, March 01, 2008

A New Thought

Greetings everyone,

In many of my posts I end it with "Enjoy Life" - seems like a good thing to do. God has given us this life and we really should enjoy it!

Something has been on my mind a lot lately - maybe instead of trying to just enjoy life we should be trying to make a difference in someone else's life. Hmmm, just a thought. Seems to be what God would want us to be doing.

Anyway - just a thought! (And I thought you would rather be hearing that then hear me complain that I am so tired of gray skies and winter!) ;-)

Hugs to all - and Make A Difference!

Karla & Russ

2 comments:

Denise and Gerry DeVirgilis said...

You have made a difference in my life... more times that I could ever even begin to count. I love you. The sky today was blue and the sun shine was wonderful.

Doreen said...

About the gray skies....it is sunny and 60 degrees here in NJ. I hated winter in Michigan, to many gloomy days. I will send you some sunshine.

Blessings to you & Russ