Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Russ!

Remember when you thought anyone over 30 was old??? And then the age of "oldness" grew older - then they were old if they were over 45. And now old must mean at least 90!!!

Russ is 58 today! We celebrated his birthday with the family this past Sunday and tonight I hope to take him out for dinner.

I used to tease him about being older than me - but he had a great come-back that shut me up pretty good! He said that he was not worrying about being older than me - I could just work a couple of years after he was retired and enjoying social security! (I guess the joke is on both us now though - no one is counting on social security and I sure cannot imagine him retiring!)

Happy Birthday Russ - I love you!

Karla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Russ! I have always felt blessed to have you as my "brother".... there was never any "in-law" added to it. I don't know what I would have done without you and Karla to lean on so many times. Love always, D